The campus is ideally located in the greener parts of Delhi NCR region. You can explore the surroundings and India during leisure time to understand different facets of India in term of its multiple cultural diversity, natural beauty, history and different types of industries.
The following indicative list will give you some insights of the region around our campus.
- New Delhi, the capital city of India is half an hour drive from the campus.
To know more about Delhi and its tourist attractions visit the following link www.delhitourism.gov.in/delhitourism/index.jsp
- Travel Northwards and you can feel the beauty and calmness of vast mountain ranges of Himalayas within four to five hours.
To know more about the possibilities to visit the website at http://www.incredibleindia.org/
- Travel Southwards to Agra, Uttar Pradesh which is a four hour journey from the JGBS campus.
To explore more about Agra click at http://agratourism.org
- Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand which is heaven for adventure seekers and wildlife adventure lovers is four hour journey from our campus
Read more at: http://www.corbettnationalpark.in/
- Travel Westwards and you can feel the heritage, culture, sand dunes, lush forests of Rajasthan where it is said that “ There is a Buckingham Palace every 50 miles”.
See more at: http://www.rajasthantourism.gov.in/
- There are many small and medium enterprises located around Delhi-NCR region which provides you the opportunity to get industrial exposure in the field of manufacturing and service industries. Here are the few names of industrial belt around Delhi-NCR region: Faridabad, Noida, Gr. Noida, Gurgaon.